As a company your building, employees, equipment and physical inventory represent the majority of your assets. An economical way to protect all three is to place protective guard rails in traffic areas.
Safety Guard Rails provide a physical and visual barrier in the workplace. It is used to guard a variety of areas throughout your building. The goal of any facility is to be safe and avoid accidents. By adding guard rails to designated areas – you will be equipped with the safety standards and insurance should an accident occur.
In a warehouse forklift damage is the most common type of damage, which generally results in loss of expensive equipment and employee injuries. This generally happens because the pallet racking systems cannot withstand the heavy impact of a forklift. Using guard rails and floor mounted protectors will maximize the protection of your warehouse.
There are many options to protect your work space from damage. Depending on what type of equipment used and/or level of protection you require, Vital Valt can help you find the product right for you. Contact us now for more information.
5 Reasons to Use Guard Rails
- Guard railing provides safe walkways for employees as they move through the facility.
- It gives you a bright yellow visual and physical barrier to develop traffic patterns in your warehouse.
- The corrugated rails are designed to take impacts to protect against costly damages to walls, equipment, shipping offices &/or racking.
- Provides a simple permanent solution for a relatively low cost to avoid expensive repairs or accident costs.
- Guard rail is a flexible asset, the components allow you to add on at a later date or you can remove the anchors and reconfigure as your needs change.