Security is an important issue at any business where expensive equipment is used, or where products are stored. Storage Cages, doors, fences and partitions allow you to install secure areas quickly and easily. They offer versatile solutions that help save money and improve the safety of your workers.
Wire mesh storage cages consist of multiple partitions to form a complete enclosure. They come in a range of standard sizes and heights, or they can be customized to fit your unique needs. A top to your cage provides additional security and can be added to existing partitions without changing the layout. Ceiling panels are interchangeable with the wall panels and attach to the partition walls easily and securely.
Unlike permanent walls, cages, fences doors and partitions can be temporary. You can add more secure space or move it to another location as your business grows. Easily add onto your existing wire cages.
Vital Valt provides superior protection for your most important assets and your bottom line. Our Storage Cages avert theft of equipment, inventory and sensitive information – along with protecting personnel from costly injuries.
Wire security cages and partitions can be a viable way to add a layer of protection for many retail operations. They will limit unauthorized personnel from roaming your facility and protect your valuable inventory from accidentally “walking off.”
Security cages for inventory can be provided in a woven wire partition or welded partitions for heavy duty and medium duty application. Constructed with either 6 gauge or 10 gauge steel, woven & welded wire in square or diamond patterns provide rigidity, stability and strength. Secure and tamper resistant, these security cages are provided with locking doors for easy access to inventory.
Add another layer of security to valuable inventory and equipment with a cage cover. Our Security Cage Cover provides you with maximum protection against outside interference when transporting your goods. It is ideal for anyone who wants to protect or conceal products, keep items protected from dust and debris or conceal high value items away from the public eye.
They can also be used for secure overnight or inventory storage. Cages can be built into a variety of configurations, fit with any space needed, and specified with locks ranging from padlocks to biometric locks.
Storage Cages Applications
- Barrier guards compliant for safeguarding from robotics, machinery, conveyors and vertical lift enclosures.
- Security cages to lock up valuable tools, inventory, files, supplies, merchandise and utilities/meters in industrial, office and retail applications.
- DEA drug cages compliant to secure controlled pharmaceuticals and substances III, IV & V; and, for the secure processing of medical and legalized marijuana.
- Server cages for networking equipment, servers, and nodes in data centers, colocation facilities, military bases and office spaces.
- Secured enclosures and physical barriers for bonded warehouses and military installations which have been built to heights exceeding 40 feet.
- Weapon cages to secure firearms and ammunition at home, in stores, police departments and military bases.
- Evidence cages, and property rooms constructed with access-controlled locks.
- Temporary holding cells for correctional and data centers as well as military and government units.
- Apartment storage cages for individual tenant storage as well as bike rooms and shelters.
- Air conditioning cages to secure commercial HVAC units.
- Plus…many more applications just waiting to be created.
Let our experienced Sales Team & CAD Design department
create a custom layout targeting your specific needs with a
comprehensive quote for the safe & secure storage system
to suit your business.