L&T Shelving Systems have a unique construction design allowing endless expansion. Add sections to an existing installation by using “T” uprights as common center posts and finish with “L” uprights.
This Shelving System is the modular, versatile and cost-effective shelving solution to met all of your storage requirements. By utilizing vertical space rather than floor space, L&T saves 60% more floor space than conventional filing equipment. Whether it’s office record filing, healthcare record filing, industrial storage or periodical/book storage – L&T Shelving is a great choice.
L&T Shelving Systems are designed for fast assembly. It literally snaps together in minutes for quick installation and reconfiguration whenever necessary. Offering a wide array of shelf and door options to fit your specific storage requirements. Choose your shelf-type, the appropriate shelf support, and single or double-entry shelves. Select from a wide range of shelf dividers that help keep your materials accessible, organized and safe.
L&T Shelving Features & Benefits
- L&T Shelving’s design offers the ability to adjust shelves up or down to accommodate your exact requirements. This feature means you store more per square foot than other shelving systems.
- L&T boasts a wide selection of door options to meet any security requirements.
- Choose from open uprights that allow visibility of material from all sides or closed uprights for a more finished appearance.
- L&T Shelving provides the highest filing density per square foot, whether you’re filing letter or legal-sized documents.
- Designed for fast assembly – Tool free construction.
- Ideal for both freestanding or mobile applications.