Mechanical Assist Mobile Systems condense your storage footprint by eliminating aisles. Easily access and mobilize your items with its unique mechanism enabling you to effortlessly move multiple carriages at once. No matter how heavy the inventory you stock on a shelving unit, it only takes a little pressure to operate the hand crank – depending on your storage load. Mechanical Assist Mobile Systems offer the performance solution required for greater evolving storage capacity in less floor space.
These systems can accommodate any of our shelving systems as well as an extensive line of cabinets, drawers and shelving accessories. With our signature high-density mobile shelving system, get the flexibility you need to customize your shelving while optimizing your capacity. With our Mechanical Assist Mobile Systems, you can easily access and mobilize your stored items with its unique mechanism enabling you to effortlessly move the system.
Mechanical Assist Mobile Systems include SafeCrank Technology – a push-button lock to prevent carriage movement while in use. To activate the system, simply rotate the SafeCrank handle clockwise or counterclockwise. By pressing the safety push-button in the center of the handle, the SafeCrank handle can be locked or unlocked. Once locked, the handle immobilizes the open mobile aisle.
Whatever you want to put on your shelves and however you want to arrange it – we have the mobile storage solution for you. We provide a range of storage systems designed to meet diverse needs. Whether large-scale or small-scale, our products offer an optimal combination of capacity, flexibility, convenience, safety and durability that far surpasses standard, static shelving.
MECHANICAL ASSIST MOBILE SYSTEMS – FEATURES
- The smoothest operating system in the industry due to spherically designed double flanged load wheels which reduce friction.
- Large selection safety and security devices and features, such as automatic locking mechanism & controlled acceleration & deceleration, as well as off-site monitoring & infrared sensors.
- Aluminum sub-rail designed for use in a corrosive concrete environment.
- Designed to perform in a seismic zone.
- Electrical systems always operational even during power failures.
STORAGE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS…
- Archives, Files & Office Supplies
- Plants, Flowers, Vegetables & Herbs
- Weapon Storage
- Specimens & Artifacts
- Records & Evidence
- Sporting Equipment
- Video Tapes, Film Cans & Media Equipment
- Medical Documents
- Tools & Parts
- Tires & Heavy Automotive Equipment
- Rugs & Fabrics
- IT Equipment
- Shoes & Clothing
- and much, much more!