Archive Shelving stores critical records in both off site and on site storage locations for access to historical records.
Contrary to popular belief, paper is NOT disappearing from today’s businesses – it’s growing. Office workers, copiers & email, are producing over one million paper documents every minute in the United States alone. With information remaining critical, historical records need to be stored in the most effective and space efficient way possible.
Archive or box shelving helps you economically retain and protect your organizations growing records – and still retrieve needed information easily and quickly. Record box shelving can be utilized in free-standing, high pile style shelving or high density mobile storage systems.
- Store Boxes as High as You Have Space For
- Keeps Record Boxes Neatly Stored Away
- Adjustable to Use for Other Storage Methods
- Can Be Modified for High Density Storage
- Records Management Software to Track Boxes/Files with RFID Numbers or bar codes
ARCHIVE SHELVING – STORE MORE IN LESS SPACE
Let’s talk about the perfect Shelving System for your space!