Wire Shelving offers reliability and flexibility to help you configure storage solutions in your space. They provide great ventilation and corrosion resistance, making them the choice for use in refrigeration units, shops and storage areas.
Wire Shelving reduces dust build-up, allows free light and air circulation, increases sprinkler effectiveness and improves visibility. It is fast and easy to install with no special tools required. It can be safely secured to mobile carriages to create a mobile configuration or stand alone as static shelving. With storage capacities of 600-800 lb. per shelf, wire shelving can help organize any storage area.
A variety of materials and finishes coupled with nearly a hundred specialized accessories allows customized units to fit everyday needs and ensure greater efficiencies.
Wire Shelving Features & Benefits
- Wire shelves are available in a number of finishes, each of them designed to provide additional durability and rust resistance to keep your shelves and the items they hold safe.
- Flow-through ventilation and corrosion resistance.
- Can generally facilitate between 600 and 800 pounds – these capacities vary upon shelf width, depth and loading patterns.
- Lightweight and can be placed on casters for easy transport.
- Versatile, Low-Maintenance & Easy to Assemble.