Mechanical Assist Mobile Shelving condense your storage footprint by eliminating aisles. Easily access and mobilize your items with its unique mechanism enabling you to effortlessly move multiple carriages at once. No matter how heavy the inventory you stock on a shelving unit, it only takes a single pound of pressure to operate the hand crank – depending on your storage load.
These systems can accommodate a variety of our various shelving systems as well as an extensive line of cabinets and shelving accessories. With our signature high-density mobile shelving system, get the flexibility you need to customize your shelving while optimizing your capacity.
Mechanical Assist Mobile Shelving include SafeCrank Technology – a push-button lock to prevent carriage movement while in use. To activate the system, simply rotate the SafeCrank handle clockwise or counterclockwise. By pressing the safety push-button in the center of the handle, the SafeCrank handle can be locked or unlocked. Once locked, the handle immobilizes the open mobile aisle.
MECHANICAL ASSIST MOBILE SHELVING
- The smoothest operating system in the industry due to spherically designed double flanged load wheels which reduce friction.
- Large selection safety and security devices and features, such as automatic locking mechanism & controlled acceleration & deceleration, as well as off-site monitoring & infrared sensors.
- Aluminum sub-rail designed for use in a corrosive concrete environment.
- Designed to perform in a seismic zone.
- Electrical systems always operational even during power failures.
MECHANICAL ASSIST MOBILE SHELVING – STORAGE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS…
- Archives, Files & Office Supplies
- Plants, Flowers, Vegetables & Herbs
- Weapon Storage
- Specimens & Artifacts
- Records & Evidence
- Sporting Equipment
- Video Tapes, Film Cans & Media Equipment
- Medical Documents
- Tools & Parts
- Tires & Heavy Automotive Equipment
- Rugs & Fabrics
- IT Equipment
- Shoes & Clothing
- and much, much more!