Wide Span racking is a long span, heavy-duty, semi-industrial 4-post shelving system built for items of unusual heights and widths. Wide Span Shelving is a heavy-duty shelving system that is the perfect storage method to store objects of unusual height and width that are not too bulky.
The semi-industrial shelving permits you 100% usage of the available shelf space, which is also conveniently accessible from both sides. As a consequence, Wide Span Shelving can help you increase productivity, save room and reduce costs by optimizing your storage. Plus, the system can be fixed in place or installed on our mobile carriages if you’re looking to upgrade mobility and capacity.
Wide Span Shelving Features & Benefits
- For static & mobile storage.
- Make improved storage of unconventional items a reality.
- Boltless assembly which facilitates installation.
- Drop-in panels can be inserted between the shelf beams, with an aluminum locking device ensuring that they are positioned correctly.
- Adjustable height of individual shelves to bring them more precisely in line with the dimensions of the items to be stored.
- Possibility of introducing various accessories such as hooks and supports, drawers and covers.