Modular Cleanroom Systems create perfect controlled environments for industries requiring custom cleanroom systems in existing & new facilities.
Vital Valt partners with Ebtech Industrial to supply modular Cleanroom Systems.
Ebtech’s Modular Cleanroom Systems create perfect controlled environments for automotive, microelectronics, manufacturing, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace and food processing industries. Ebtech engineers design cleanrooms for all types of conditions, including but not limited to: recirculating or once-through airflow, positive and/or negative air pressure, vertical or horizontal unidirectional airflow and humidity/temperature control.
Ebtech uses movable, expandable and relocatable wall panels that provide maximum flexibility and fast installation. Panels come in a variety of colors, surfaces and cores, all designed to meet building codes and federal standards. The Ebtech wall system uses extruded aluminum framing painted with polyurethane enamel to a glossy finish. These provide an air-tight seal for a dust-free environment.
Modular Cleanroom Systems feature flexible design and exceptionally high-quality components. Our modular construction means fast completion time for any project, and is extremely cost effective.
Cleanroom applications range from small laboratories to gigantic cleanrooms in the automotive or aerospace industry.
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Equipment Enclosures
- Aerospace Applications
- Environmental Test Facilities
- Microelectronics and Nano-Technology Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Packaging
- Research Facilities
- Medical controlled Environments
- Metrology Labs/CMM Rooms
Standard Cleanroom Components include:
- Wall Panels and Finishes to comply with any Standard
- Ceilings, Windows and Doors designed especially for Cleanroom Use
- Cleanroom-specific Lighting, Piping, Ductwork, HVAC, and Fan Filtration Units
- Cleanroom electrical Systems and Controls
- Safety Equipment (Stairs, Handrails, non-slip Flooring)
Cleanroom Options include:
- Door Interlocks
- ULPA Filtration
- Pass-through Chambers, Airlocks, Air Showers, Gowning Rooms
- Central Vacuum System
- Environment Control Option Panels
- Sprinklers/Smoke Detectors